- Click on Start Generating, select Facebook app, fill in your app name, select your language and generate.
- Add all services collecting personal data including the Facebook permissions you are using to your policy.
- Fill out your app owner and contact details and save.
Here’s how to meet this requirement:
- Go to your Google Play Console.
- Select an app.
- Select Store presence > Store listing.
- Save your changes.
- Answer a few questions about your business:
- Enter the country and click on the “Next Step” button:
- Privacy Policies.com.
- Get Terms.
- Trust Guard.
- SEQ Legal.
How do I manage my privacy on Facebook?
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post.
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
What should Facebook do to improve privacy?
Here are 10 things that Facebook must do to increase user privacy and security. 1. Listen to users. Facebook needs to spend more time listening to its users. Although the company realizes that it can’t always give in to users’ demands, it also needs to realize that the users need to be happy with the way things are going.