What ID can I use for bank?
Option 2 – Government issued document with full name but no photo (eg old driving licence) AND an official document, statement or bill with name and either address or date of birth (eg Council Tax bill, credit card statement, utility bill) The easiest option if you don’t have photo ID.
What ID do you need to withdraw money from bank HSBC?
Typical items are a current Passport, National Identity card or photocard Driving Licence. Separate documents are needed to prove your identity and your home address.
Can I open a bank account with a national ID card?
A valid passport / EU national ID card or UK driving licence is ideal. In most cases this will be all we need. Valid Passport/EU national ID Card means in date, undamaged and machine readable. If you’re heading in store to open your account and don’t have photographic ID, you’ll need to bring two proofs of address.
How do I get proof of address HSBC?
Acceptable forms of proof of address are:
- UK photocard driving licence.
- UK paper driving licence.
- UK bank statement.
- UK credit card bill.
- Council Tax bill.
- HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) tax notification.
- mortgage statement.
- national identity card.
What are the six points of ID?
6 Points of ID
- At least one Primary Document.
- At least one Secondary Document.
- A verifiable Social Security Number (SSN), or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), or a letter of ineligibility for an SSN from the Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Proof of address.
Can I open a bank account with just my birth certificate?
In addition to proof of identity, such as passport, birth certificate or adoption certificate, and proof of your address, or a letter from your university or college confirming your place, and bring it along with your other identity and address verification documents to your local branch.
How do I prove my identity?
Valid Forms of ID
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Birth Certificate.
- State-issued Identification Card.
- Student Identification Card.
- Social Security Card.
- Military Identification Card.
- Passport or Passport Card.
How can I get proof of address?
Proof of Address
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Property Tax Receipt.
- Posted Mail with name of applicant.
- Utility Bill.
- Lease Agreement or mortgage statement.
- Insurance Card.
- Voter Registration Card.
- College Enrollment Papers.
Can I open an account without proof of address?
You have three options to open your bank account in the UK without the proof of residency: Offline – Most banks will allow you to open a basic bank account. Some of the major banks in the UK are HSBC, Lloyds, RBS, Barclays, NatWest, and Santander. Requirements may differ depending on the bank and branch location.