What was the top selling paperback novel in the UK in 2014?
The Fault in Our Stars
The top selling title of the year was John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars, which sold 392,522 copies in e-book format to add to the 871,815 copies it sold (across all editions) in print.
What is the #1 best selling novel of all time?
Top 100 best selling books of all time
|SOURCE: NIELSEN BOOK SCAN|
|1||Da Vinci Code,The||Brown, Dan|
|2||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||Rowling, J.K.|
|3||Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone||Rowling, J.K.|
What books are on the bestseller list right now?
- Billy Summers by Stephen King.
- Bloodless by Douglas Preston; Lincoln Child.
- Complications by Danielle Steel.
- The Noise by James Patterson; J. D. Barker.
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave.
- The Paper Palace by Miranda Cowley Heller.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
Who is the best book seller in the world?
25 Best-Selling Books of All-Time
- #1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
- #2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
- #3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
- #4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
- #5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold)
What are the top 10 selling books of 2020?
Best Sellers of 2020 in Books
- #1. A Promised Land. Barack Obama.
- #2. Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family… Mary L.
- #3. Where the Crawdads Sing. Delia Owens.
- #4. My First Learn to Write Workbook: Practice for…
- #5. Midnight Sun.
- #6. Untamed.
- #7. If Animals Kissed Good Night.
- #8. White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White…
What is the best book to read right now?
These Are the 40 Best New Books to Read in 2021
- The Push: A Novel. Pamela Dorman Books.
- A Crooked Tree: A Novel. courtesy of Harper.
- Let Me Tell You What I Mean.
- The Wife Upstairs: A Novel.
- Summerwater: A Novel.
- How the One-Armed Sister Sweeps Her House: A Novel.
- Life Among the Terranauts.
- The Removed: A Novel.