What is the dumb question?
Dumb questions are simple questions that probe the obvious, and simultaneously challenge and direct our thinking. Dumb questions are not accusatory or argumentative statements in disguise. Nor are they formulated with preconceived answers in mind. Rather, they are probing yet open.
What are some fun questions of the day?
List of fun questions to ask
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- What’s the closest thing to real magic?
- Who is the messiest person you know?
- What will finally break the internet?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
- What would be on the gag reel of your life?
- Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?
What’s a good question of the day?
75 Fun Questions of the Day
- What’s the best thing you’ve got going on in your life at the moment?
- In the seconds before you die, you are allowed to know everyone who was secretly in love with you at some point.
- In 10 years time, will you be proud of what you are doing now?
- What does your inner voice tell you?
Is there a dumb question?
According to Carl Sagan, in his 1997 book, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark, there are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world.
What questions have no answers?
17 questions that are impossible to answer
- If God exists and he (or she) revealed themselves, would people who believe in God actually accept God as God?
- If the Universe was born at the Big Bang, what existed before then?
- Why do cats purr?
- What is the purpose of death?
- Why do women go through menopause but men do not?
What is the stupidest dog in the world?
The 10 Dumbest Dog Breeds and Why They’ve Been Characterized as “Dumb”
- Afghan Hound. The Afghan Hound is the “dumbest” dog.
- Basenji. Basenjis also make the list of dumbest dog breeds.
- Bulldog. Bulldogs are known for their stubbornness.
- Chow Chow. Chow Chows can also be difficult to train.