What is the largest Army post in the US?
1. Fort Bragg
|1.||Fort Bragg||160,640 acres|
|2.||Fort Campbell||102,414 acres|
|3.||Fort Hood||214,000 acres|
|4.||Joint Base Lewis-McChord||410,000 acres|
What are the positions in the army?
- Second Lieutenant. Typically the entry-level rank for most commissioned officers.
- First Lieutenant. A seasoned lieutenant with 18 to 24 months of service.
- Lieutenant Colonel.
- Brigadier General.
- Major General.
Which army base is the best?
7 of the Best Army Bases for Families
- Fort Bragg.
- Fort Carson.
- Fort Benning.
- Joint Base San Antonio.
- Fort Huachuca Army Base.
- Fort McCoy.
- Fort Stewart.
What is the best officer job in the Army?
7 Best Army Officer Jobs
- Army EOD Officer.
- Army Air Defense Artillery personnel at work.
- Army Special Forces Officer at Fort Bragg, NC.
- Army CBRN personnel during a training event.
- Army Military Intelligence Officer at work.
- Army Transportation Officer and Transportation Unit.
Where will I most likely be stationed in the Army?
Top 5 duty stations in the Army
- Caserma-Ederle, Italy.
- Kelley Barracks, Stuttgart, Germany.
- Fort Lewis, Washington.
- Fort Carson, Colorado.
- Yongsan, South Korea.
Who has the worst army in the world?
The 10 worst armies in the world
- The Philippines.
- North Korea.
- Iraq. What may have been the 4th largest army in the world under Saddam Hussein is now a shadow of its former self.
- Costa Rica. The Costa Ricans have to be at the bottom of the list, as they have no armed forces to speak of.
What is the smallest military base in the US?
One of the smallest U.S. military bases is Ammunition Depot Indian Island, in Port Hadlock, Washington. The base, formerly known as Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach, became an official Navy installation in 2001 and is staffed by approximately 12 active duty personnel.
What are the 10 largest military bases in the US?
What state has the most military bases?
California is home to more military installations than any other state, with a total of 32. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and National Guard/Reserve bases are located across California.
What is the largest army post?
Fort Hood is the largest army post in the United States and the only two-division post in the United States. The two divisions are the 1st Cavalry Division and the First Army Division West. The base has nearly 65,000 soldiers and family members.
How many bases are there in the US Army?
The United States Military has more than one hundred bases and installations nationwide and overseas. Military Bases CONUS (within the Continental United States) make up the majority of installations while overseas military bases are fewer in number.