How do you setup a voicemail on iPhone 4?
Apple iPhone – Set Up Voicemail
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app > Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter a password then tap Done.
- Re-enter the password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished, tap Stop.
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
How do I change my voicemail greeting?
Change your greeting
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Next to the greeting you want to use, tap More Set as active.
Why wont my iPhone let me change my voicemail?
Go to Settings>Phone>Change Voicemail Password. Enter a voicemail password then click done. Re-enter password then tap done again. Now go to your voicemail greeting and you will be able to edit your greeting.
What do I do if I forgot my voicemail password?
If you don’t have access to your online account, you can dial in to your voicemail by pressing and holding the ‘1’ key on your phone’s keypad. After your phone connects to the voicemail system, you can access your password settings by pressing ‘*’, followed by the 5 key.
How do I get rid of voicemail on my iPhone?
How to Delete Voicemail on iPhone
- Tap the Phone app to launch it.
- Tap Voicemail in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Find the voicemail you want to delete.
- Tap Delete (or, on some versions of the iOS, the trash can icon) to remove the voicemail.
What is the iPhone default voicemail greeting?
The default voicemail greeting on the iPhone plays generic Your call has been forward to an automated voice message system recording. If you use your phone for work, create a personalized greeting that tells people you’re a professional.
What should you say on your voicemail?
Example 1. Hi, you’ve reached [your name]. Thanks for calling. I can’t answer your call at the moment, however if you leave your name, number and message, I’ll get back to you as soon I can.
How do I change my iPhone voicemail back to default?
Question: Q: change voicemail back to default
- Go to the Phone app, then tap the Voicemail tab.
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter your password,* then tap done.
- Record a custom greeting or use the default greeting, then tap Save.
How do you turn on voicemail on iPhone?
To set up voicemail on your iPhone, tap Phone on your main screen. Tap Voicemail in the bottom menu. Tap the Set Up Now button. Choose a passcode to secure your voicemail. Use the default greeting or record your own. Finally, tap Save to set your outgoing voicemail message.
How do you set up voice mail on an iPhone?
To set up voicemail on your iPhone: 1. First, tap Phone. 2. From the menu that appears at the bottom, select Voicemail. 3. On the next screen, tap Set Up Voicemail. 4. Enter a password you want to use for your voicemail, then tap Done. 5. Select a custom voicemail greeting or the default one.
How do I check my voicemail on an iPhone?
The process of checking your voicemail on an iPhone is quick and easy. From the home screen on your phone, locate and tap on the green “Phone” icon. By default, this can be found on the far left of the bottom toolbar. Tap the “Voicemail” option on the far right of the toolbar.
Can’t access voicemail iPhone?
If you can’t listen to voicemail on your iPhone because you forgot your voicemail password, only your wireless carrier can help. Apple doesn’t have access to your voicemail password and can’t reset it for you. Contact your wireless carrier. Only your wireless carrier can access and manage the voicemail account for your phone number.