How do I get rid of 10000 emails?
Go to the label “all mail” (It is under “more” which is below your inbox, sent and manually created labels). Go to your trash label or bin. Select all the emails as you did in all mail and click on “Delete forever”….
- Tick or open the email in Gmail.
- Click the ‘Trash’ icon.
- Trash gets automatically emptied every 30 days.
How do you mass delete emails on Android?
How to Delete Multiple Gmail Emails at Once
- In the Gmail app for Android, open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove.
- Tap the icon to the left of each email that you want to delete Or, long-press the email to select it.
- Tap the Delete icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
How do I fix my email on my Galaxy S5?
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S5 Email Not Syncing Problem
- Go to the Settings menu of your S5.
- Tap on Power Saving mode from settings.
- Next, uncheck the block background option.
- After you have unchecked this feature, your email will subsequently sync automatically.
Is there a quick way to delete old emails?
You can delete emails one by one by swiping from left to right on the message to show the “trash” name and icon. If you want to delete multiple emails, click the “edit” button at the top right corner and then hit “select all.” Once every message you want is selected, press the “trash” button to remove them.
How do I delete emails from my Samsung Galaxy s5?
Delete Email Messages – Samsung Galaxy S® 5
- From a Home screen, tap Apps. (located in the lower-right).
- Tap Email. To delete all messages:
- From an Inbox, touch and hold the appropriate message(s). Message is marked for deletion when a check mark is present.
- Tap the Delete icon. (located in the lower-left).
How do I empty my mailbox on my Samsung Galaxy?
How to Delete Voicemail on an Android Device
- Launch the voicemail app.
- From the bottom, click on “Voicemail.”
- Select a voicemail, then the three-dotted menu.
- Select “Delete” . To delete multiple voicemails, press and hold the first voicemail message, then “
How do you mass delete emails on Samsung Galaxy?
Delete Multiple Emails
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps.
- Tap Email .
- From an Inbox, tap the Menu icon .
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the circle to the left of the appropriate messages.
- Tap Delete (upper-right).
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Why won’t my emails load on my Samsung Galaxy?
Solution: When you are having issue using the email app of the phone the first thing that you need to do is to clear the cache and data of the email app from the application manager. This will reset the email app. Go back to the Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
Why won’t my emails load on my phone?
Open the Settings app on your phone and select Accounts. Choose the email account where you have sync issues. Tap the Account sync option to view all features that you can sync. Tap the three-dots at the top-right corner of your screen and select Sync now.
What happens to my emails on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
Whilst the inbox and all my folders come up on the phone the folders are all empty and do not have any of the emails I have saved in them. The inbox only retains emails for one day and then they disappear. Other than that I can send and receive emails. The sent emails are retained but only the ones I have sent since I have the phone.
Are there any problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5?
However, just like any other smartphone, the Galaxy S5 is not without its issues. With that in mind, we take a look at some of the most common problems that users have been experiencing with their Samsung Galaxy S5, and offer some potential solutions on how to fix them.
Are there any drawbacks to using POP3 on Galaxy S5?
The drawback for using POP3 is that your other devices will not get copies of your emails. Some email app or clients provide additional alternatives for POP3 to allow you to leave copies in the email server although they may not be set by default. Hi. I recently switched from iPhone 5 to Galaxy S5 Active and so far I love it.
Why is my Hotmail not working on my Galaxy S5?
Solution: Hi Pauline. The reason behind your concern is most probably what type of mail delivery (POP3 or IMAP) you chose when you configured your email account in your S5. Another possible reason for this situation is how Hotmail is designed for Android.