How do you identify YouTube?
Find your channel’s user ID & channel ID
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, click your profile picture Settings .
- From the left menu, select Advanced settings.
- You’ll see your channel’s user and channel IDs.
Who viewed my YouTube channel?
Check out your audience for your entire channel, or choose a specific video first. Sign in to YouTube Studio. From the left menu, select Analytics. From the top menu, select Audience.
How do I find YouTubers I like?
It’s better to use a third-party website that tells you about new YouTubers you might like.
- Channel Crawler (Web): The Missing Channel Filter Tool.
- &Chill (Web): Public Rooms to Watch YouTube With Others.
- r/ChannelWatch (Web): Reddit’s Recommendations.
What is the best YouTube channel name?
The 15 Biggest YouTube Channels Right Now
- PewDiePie. Subscribers: 110 million.
- Kids Diana Show. Subscribers: 80.9 million.
- Like Nastya. Subscribers: 75.2 million.
- Vlad and Nikita. Subscribers: 69.8 million.
- MrBeast. Subscribers: 64.8 million.
- Dude Perfect. Subscribers: 56.4 million.
Can someone find out who you are on YouTube?
This means you do not have to share personal information. Registering with YouTube is an anonymous procedure — you don’t need to give your name, just your e-mail address. YouTube keeps that information private, so really, all that other YouTube users know about you automatically is your username.
How do I make my YouTube video first 2020?
- Create Compelling Content.
- Encourage Viewers to Subscribe.
- Create Playlists to Keep People Watching.
- Promote Other Videos with End Screens and Cards.
- Add a Watermark to Your Videos.
- Make Sure Your Videos Are Embedding Enabled.
- Promote Your Videos on Other Social Channels.
- Understand the Importance of ‘Watch Time’
How can I figure out how much money I can make on YouTube?
You can use our YouTube Money Calculator to estimate your estimated daily and monthly earnings on YouTube. It factors your video view count, engagement, and various other metrics into its calculations. You do need at least 1,000 subscribers to your YouTube account for this tool to work. Four main factors affect your YouTube earnings potential:
How to calculate the value of your YouTube channel?
By using YouTube Money Calculator, you’ll not only be able to calculate the value of your channel, but also estimate the revenue in accordance with your video views. Influenex YouTube Money Calculator helps you to calculate the value of a specific channel, or just estimate the revenue from YouTube video views.
What are the factors that determine your YouTube earnings?
4 Factors that determine your Youtube Earnings potential 1 CPM vs CPC 2 Estimated Gross Earnings Per 1,000 Views 3 Estimated Earnings Per Subscriber 4 Estimated Variance Based on Video Engagement
How can I calculate my CPM on YouTube?
With Influenex YouTube Money Calculator, you’ll be able to calculate the CPM and revenue of your channel. CPM of a channel is impacted by many factors, such as country, the channel’s category, the channel age, etc. The higher your CPM is, the more revenue you’ll earn from ads.