How do you scare ruffians away?
Getting Rid of Ruffians
- Bribe them with Chocolate Coins.
- Have a Barkbark with a Spiked Collar chase them off. (
- Placing a Captains Cutlass in the garden will stop Ruffians from showing up completely.
- Directing a Mallowolf, S’morepion or Smelba to them to scare them off.
How do you keep ruffians out of your garden?
Ways to deal with Ruffians
- You can scare them away by whacking them with an upgraded shovel.
- If you bribe them with chocolate coins (as soon as they enter your garden), they will temporarily leave.
- You can direct a Mallowolf to howl at them in order to scare them off, unlocking an achievement in the process.
Is there an end to Viva Pinata tip?
User Info: plagueoftruth. Sure it has an end. There is a max level and a set number of things to do with all Pinata species.
How do you get rid of Ivor in Viva Pinata?
Ivor Bargain’s store in Viva Piñata. After reaching level 12 in Viva Piñata, a beggar by the name of Ivor Beggar roams around the garden and Lottie asks the player to get rid of him, after which the player can donate chocolate coins to him.
How do you attract Mallowolf?
Species variants for the Mallowolf Feeding it a water lily seed changes its color to pink. Feeding it a bluebell seed changes its color to light blue.
How do you pay Professor Pester?
3. Pay Professor Pester and his Ruffians to leave. Press X when you’re hovering over any of them, and you can pay them to leave.
How do you get better at Viva Pinata?
- You need to see credits and break open all pinatas to see them! User Info: Suicuned.
- You can also make a new garden called pinata people (with a line over the n) and that will unlock the credits straight away-after you do the credits you will unlock the wishing well.
How do I get Ivor bargain?
In Viva Piñata, Ivor will first appear once you reach level 12 as “Ivor Beggar”. If your charitable and give him chocolate coins, he’ll leave you alone for a while. Once you give him 1,000 chocolate coins, Ivor will find that he has enough to open his own shop in the village and become Ivor Bargain!
How do you make Pretztails happy?
Feeding it a bluebell changes its color to blue. Feeding it a water lily changes its color to pink. Feeding it a gooseberry fool changes its color to green. Feeding a bone to a Pretztail turns it into a Pieena.
How do you get a dinosaur in Viva Pinata tip?
To obtain the Choclodocus, you need to obtain three colored bones. Blue and green bones can be unearthed from the mine; red bones can be purchased from Costolot’s Store after reaching level 45. You also need an Amber. This is retrieved from the Wishing Well the first time you throw 9,999 Chocolate Coins down the well.
Is there a way to stop Professor Pester?
He will automatically fight professor pester and always win…unfortunately the newly torched pester will usually run through anything between him and salvation (so you might still lose a building or a tree…or 6 buildings). It’s the only thing I know of to automatically stop him, he’ll at least never harm another pinata ever again.
How to prevent Professor Pester from breaking a pinata?
There are multiple ways to prevent him from breaking a piñata. He can be scared away from the garden if you purchase the Captain’s Cutlass in the garden in the original Viva Piñata or Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise. However this does not work in Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise. Professor Pester is scared of Dragonaches.
What does Professor Pester do in Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise?
In Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise he can be bribed with at least 500 Chocolate Coins to not attack a piñata in a garden. In Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise, he can be scared off by having a Mallowolf or a Barkbark equipped with a Spiked Collar scare him off from the garden. He was originally named Lester, and used to help Jardiniero with his garden.
How to get the limeoceros on Professor Pester?
The Limeoceros will attack Pester on sight and knock him out of the garden. Get the dragonache. He will automatically fight professor pester and always win…unfortunately the newly torched pester will usually run through anything between him and salvation (so you might still lose a building or a tree…or 6 buildings).