What is the magic button on one for all remote?
Magic Key The MAGIC key is used to set up your ONE FOR ALL 5. Power The POWER key operates the same function it did on your original remote control. VCR you can operate your Video Cassette Recorder etc.
How do you pair a one for all remote?
Press down the MAGIC key one your universal remote control. Select the device you wish to connect your universal remote control to. Finally, hold down the digit key to set up for your brand and device. As soon as the device turns off, you have to release the key and the LED on the remote will blink twice.
How do you pair a one for all remote to a TV?
Step 1: First, press down the MAGIC key on your remote. Step 2: Next, select the device you want to control. Step 3: Finally, hold down the digit on the remote for your brand & device (e.g. 6 for Samsung TV). As soon as the device turns off, release the key and the LED on the remote will blink twice.
How do you program a one for all remote?
How to Program your One For All® remote
- PRESS the button for the device you want to program,(TV,VCR,CABLE,etc.), then RELEASE.
- PRESS and HOLD the SETUP button until the red LED flashes twice, then RELEASE.
- ENTER the 3 digit code for your brand.
- You should receive 2 quick flashes after entering your code.
How do I get my one for all remote to work?
How does it work? The process is as simple as pointing the original remote towards the One For All remote, selecting a key on the One For All remote and pressing the key on the original. Repeat for each key you want to learn and from then on the One For All will do exactly what your original remote does!
Why is my one for all remote not working?
Remove a battery from the remote and press a button to discharge the remote entirely. Reinsert the battery – the LED should blink twice. Press the digits 2 and 8 simultaneously within 6 seconds – the LED should blink twice. Enter the code 9 8 1, the LED will blink 4 times.
How do I find my remote control code?
How to Find a Code for My Remote Control
- Look through the User’s Manual for your remote control to find the code section.
- Go to an website listing code, such as the Remote Code List (See References).
- Call the manufacture of your remote and ask whether it can tell you the codes you need.
Does one for all remote work on smart TV?
LEARNING FEATURE – Additionally to its easy setup, you can simply use the learning feature to fully customise this remote with ease, by copying functions directly from your original remote. 100% COMPATIBLE. Guaranteed to work all brands….
|Brand||One For All|
|Number of batteries||1 CR2 batteries required.|
How do you reset a One For All universal remote?
If you wish to return the remote to the default settings, you can perform the following:
- Hold down the TV Power and Back keys until the ring blinks twice in yellow.
- Press OPTIONS, REPLAY and HOME consecutively.
- The ring will blink red 4 times and the remote is now reset.
Why won’t my one for all remote work?
Where can you find list of TV remote codes?
What are universal remote codes?
Universal remote codes are used to operate the devices attached to them. These codes are unique to each hardware device and are listed in the manuals provided with the appliance.
What are the codes for a GE Universal Remote?
GE Universal Remote Codes. Here is the list with ALL of the device codes for GE remotes. ABEX 185, 172. ACME 003, 010, 021, 039, 049, 050. ADA 018, 025, 004, 007, 016. ADC 001, 002, 004, 005, 003, 009.
What are RCA universal remote codes?
– RCA. The RCA Universal Remote has eight different codes for RCA televisions and nine for VCR’s. – Philips. There are 13 different television codes for Philips televisions. – Magnavox. The RCA Universal Remote uses 13 different codes for Magnavox televisions. – GE. GE televisions use 11 different codes. – Philco. – Emerson. – Samsung. – Mitsubishi.