What is the perfect tense of Attendre in French?
The perfect tense of -ir verbs like finir is formed in the same way, except for the past participle: j’ai fini, tu as fini and so on. The perfect tense of -re verbs like attendre is formed in the same way, except for the past participle: j’ai attendu, tu as attendu and so on.
What is Attendre in future tense?
To listen to the pronunciation of a given tense of attendre, click on the loudspeaker icon at the bottom of the table….Future-perfect.
How do you conjugate Attendre in Imparfait?
Conjugate the verb attendre:
- j’ attends. tu attends.
- il attendait. nous avons attendu.
- vous attendrez.
- ils attendraient.
How do you use Attendre in a sentence?
Attendre (To Wait) Meaning, Usage, Example Sentences
- J’attends le train. I wait for the train.
- Tu attends l’avion. You’re waiting for the plane.
Is Attendre etre or avoir?
How do you conjugate vendre in present tense?
Conjugate the verb vendre:
- je vends. tu vends.
- il vendait. nous avons vendu.
- vous vendrez.
- ils vendraient.
How do you conjugate attend?
English verb conjugation TO ATTEND
- Present. I attend. you attend.
- I am attending. you are attending. he is attending.
- I attended. you attended. he attended.
- I was attending. you were attending.
- I have attended. you have attended.
- I have been attending. you have been attending.
- I had attended. you had attended.
What is the past participle of prendre?
Yes, pris is the past participle of the verb prendre. It is, e.g., used when constructing passé composé. Prends is first person singular present tense indicative mood.
What are some French er verbs?
accepter – to accept
What is the French verb conjugation for “attirer”?
Conjugating the French Verb Attirer. A verb conjugation is necessary to correctly use the equivalent of “attracted” or “attracting” in French.
What is an er verb in French?
The majority of French verbs are regular -ER verbs. The verb form that ends in -ER is called the infinitive, and -ER is the infinitive ending. The verb with the infinitive ending removed is called the stem or radical.