Does YouTube require a phone number?
Why does YouTube ask for my phone number? Using phone numbers to verify identity is one way to protect our community and combat abuse. We use the phone number to send you a verification code. We also make sure the phone number is not being used on many different accounts.
How can I verify my account without a phone?
Follow these steps to create a Google account without a phone number:
- Go to Gmail.
- Click on Create an Account.
- Enter your full name and Gmail username.
- Create a strong password.
- Tap on Next.
- Leave the phone number field empty.
- Enter the recovery email address (optional)
- Finish setting up your account.
How do I remove my phone number from my YouTube channel?
Add, update or remove phone number
- Add your phone number: Next to phone, select Add a recovery phone to help keep your account secure.
- Change your phone number: Next to your number, select Edit Update number.
- Delete your phone number: Next to your number, select Delete Remove number.
Can you create a YouTube channel without a phone number?
Can I get a YouTube channel without using a phone number? It is the only way you can verify your account. You can receive a text message or voice call to a cellphone and you can also use a landline to receive a voice call.
Can you verify a YouTube account without a phone number?
1. Use TextNow to Verify YouTube Account. TextNow is a free messaging app which provides you with a unique phone number, which can be used to make calls, send text messages and verify online accounts, instead of using your personal phone number.
How do I bypass Google phone verification?
Here’s how to get it done:
- Go to your settings.
- Select “System” then “Advanced” (or, if you don’t see “Advanced” skip to the next step).
- Tap “Reset options” (or, your device may simply say “Factory data reset” — if so, select that option), and then select either “reset phone” or “reset tablet,” depending on your device.
How can I remove my mobile number from all websites?
How to Remove Your Phone Number & Address From the Internet
- Use an online removal tool from specific search engines or locations that may have your information.
- Search for websites that currently display your information and ask them to remove it.
- Use a paid service to remove your information, and keep it removed.
How do I get my phone number off the Internet?
How to remove your phone number from the Internet
- Change your number.
- Keep your number private.
- Check your apps.
- Read the fine print.
- Be aware of public records sites.
- Use the Internet against them.
Can I get a virtual phone number?
You can get a virtual number alone or as part of a virtual phone system package. Many virtual phone providers allow you to port your traditional phone number to a virtual one. Having a virtual phone number can make you accessible by phone anywhere, anytime while maintaining your personal number’s privacy.
Can I use YouTube without an account?
No, you’ll need to have a Google account to be able to sign into YouTube. Yes, you can certainly watch YouTube without signing in. Either click on a YouTube link sent to you to open it, or go to YouTube and search for the video you want to watch and click on the Play button to make it work.
How to create and verify a YouTube account without phone?
This tutorial will show you step by step how to create and verify a YouTube account without using your own phone number but by SMS/Text verification using a free online service. https://rexdlfile.com/index.php?id=te… Loading…
How can I watch YouTube without a Google account?
Keep in mind that you can browse and watch videos, as well as utilize other YouTube functionality without signing up for an account as well. Navigate to https://accounts.google.com/SignUpWithoutGmail. You will be taken to a form to create a new account. Note that the email field lacks the “@gmail.com” watermark seen on the normal sign up page.
Where can I get a free phone number for YouTube?
1. Download Textfree App from the Google Play Store or from the Apple App Store. 2. Open the App and follow the instructions to complete the setup process. 3. Once the app is setup, note down your free phone number as provided by Textfree
Do you need a Gmail account to have a YouTube account?
However, you don’t need to have a Gmail account to have a Google account, unless you want one. Another thing you can do if you don’t want people finding your YouTube account is to keep it private. Thanks! You’ll need to open a Google account before you can create a YouTube account.