How do I pay my Sprint bill online?
Pay your bill without signing in or make a guest payment for a Sprint customer. Go to https://www.sprint.com/apps/express-payment….No username or password required.
- Open the My Sprint Mobile app.
- Tap Make a payment.
- Follow the instructions on screen to make your payment.
How do I access my Sprint account?
Sign up for access to sprint.com:
- Go to sprint.com. Click Sign in.
- Enter your phone number.
- Next, Verify your identity. Complete one of the three options:
- Next, create your username, password, and enter your email address. Then select Finish.
- Congrats! You are done when you see the Success page.
Can I still log into My Sprint account?
If you’re a Sprint customer, tap ‘Continue’ to access your account and more.” Once you click “Continue,” you’ll be taken to a T-Mobile login page, where you can enter your Sprint login information.
Can I pay my Sprint bill over the phone?
Pay by phone Dial *3 from your Sprint phone and follow the prompts. You can complete a payment free of charge in the automated system. If you exit the system and talk to a live agent to complete the payment, you’ll be charged a $10.00 support fee.
How do I pay my Sprint bill?
- Go to sprint.com/payments and sign in using your username and password.
- Click the Pay Bill tab.
- Select your payment method.
- Select a payment date.
- Enter the amount of your payment.
- Click Continue.
- Review your payment details.
- Click the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
How do I call Sprint to pay my bill?
- Pay by phone: Dial *3 from your Sprint phone.
- Bill pay through your bank. Use the following address: Sprint. PO Box 4191. Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191.
- Pay by mail: Sprint. PO Box 4191. Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191.
How do I find my Sprint account number and PIN?
Sprint / Sprint Prepaid
- Account number: A nine-digit number which can be found at the top center of your bill and on your online account page.
- PIN number: This is the same as the call-in passcode when you call customer service.
- If you do not have access to your online account, you can call Sprint at 1-888-211-4727.
Can you have 2 Sprint accounts?
Consumer customers Sprint discontinued the management of multiple accounts from one username profile for Individual Liable (IL) customers. Your username will continue to provide access to your primary account. Step 1: Create a new username and password for each additional account.
How much is sprint complete a month?
The monthly cost of Sprint Complete is from $9 to $17, and it covers iPhones, Android phones, tablets and smartwatches. For comparison, AppleCare for the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max starts at $10 a month and goes up to $15 a month if you add theft and loss protection, which is included with Sprint Complete.
How can I access my old Sprint account?
Retrieve your username to access My Sprint
- Click on the Sign In button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- In the Sign In screen, click on Forgot your username.
- In the Get your Username screen, enter the phone number or email address associated with your sprint.com profile account and click Submit.
Can someone else pay my Sprint bill?
If you’re making a payment for someone else or you don’t want to log in, use Express Payment. Visit https://www.sprint.com/apps/express-payment and follow the instructions. Enter the total cost of your bill as the payment amount. Make sure you are looking at the current bill when you go to pay.
Where can I pay a Sprint bill?
These are the ways you can pay your Sprint bill:
- Use the My Sprint app.
- Pay on Sprint’s website.
- Call Sprint.
- Mail a check to Sprint.
- Go into a Sprint store.
How do I pay my sprint Bill?
Pay Your Sprint Bill Online. If you haven’t already, sign up for a My Sprint online, using your mobile number. Log into your My Sprint account. From your home page, select Pay Bill. Specify your payment method. Select Continue. Confirm your payment information. Select Authorize.
How to pay sprint bill by phone?
How to Pay My Sprint bill by Phone Call (800) 784-2608 Follow the prompts select Pay Your Bill Enter your Sprint number Follow the prompts to complete your payment See More….
How do you pay a sprint bill over the phone?
Pay Your Sprint Bill by Phone. Call (800) 784-2608. Follow the prompts select Pay Your Bill. Enter your Sprint number. Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
Can You Pay Your sprint bill with cash?
Pay your Sprint bill with cash or a debit card. You don’t need a bank account to pay your Sprint bill at Money Services. Just bring along your bill stub displaying your account number, and cash or debit card to cover the bill and fee, and we’ll help get it processed.