How do I search for groups on Twitter?
Use the site “Twibes” to find Twitter groups that share your interests. The site allows any Twitter user to join a group, called a “twibe,” simply by sending a tweet that includes the URL of the twibe’s homepage. After you join, any tweet you send that includes the twibe’s keywords will go to all members of the twibe.
Can you search for old tweets?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
Does Lalisa Manoban have Twitter account?
lalalalisa_m (@BLACKPINK_LISA) | Twitter.
Can you search someones tweets?
You can use Twitter’s advanced search tools to search through someone’s tweets. Use this tool when you want to find what someone has tweeted about a specific topic, or to track down a specific tweet they made. When searching, you can also set a date range and only get tweets sent on those dates.
Does Twitter have private groups?
Twitter has now allowed you to create a private group chat using the direct message system.
Can you search Twitter by phone number?
How to Find Someone on Twitter by Phone Number
- Open the Twitter app on your phone.
- Go to the Settings and Privacy.
- Tap on Privacy > Discoverability and contacts.
- Enable “Let others find using phone numbers”.
- Next, enable “Sync address book contacts”.
- It will start syncing contacts.
- Now, open your Twitter from Chrome.
How can I see my old private tweets?
How to Look Up Old Tweets: Download your Twitter Archive
- Log into your Twitter account.
- Go to ‘Settings and Privacy’
- Click on ‘Your account’
- Click on ‘Download an archive of your data’
Does Jungkook have twitter account?
Jungkook (Official) (@BTSJungkook_ie1) | Twitter.
What is Lisa real twitter account?
BLACKPINK LISA 리사 (@lalaIalisaa_m) | Twitter.
How do I search for a tweet in a word and user?
Type anything into the search bar and press ↵ Enter or Search . This can really be anything, including the word anything . A list of results will appear.