What is the most recognizable quote?
Quotes by Famous People
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What is a famous saying?
The Most Famous Quotes
- “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.
- “Time is money.” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “I came, I saw, I conquered.” – Julius Caesar.
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” – Elbert Hubbard.
- “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy.
Which is the best quote from a realist?
Realist Quotes. “People who are too optimistic seem annoying. This is an unfortunate misinterpretation of what an optimist really is. An optimist is neither naive, nor blind to the facts, nor in denial of grim reality. An optimist believes in the optimal usage of all options available, no matter how limited.
What are some good quotes from the book Heartbreak?
“Oh, I wouldn’t mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.” “Hearts are made to be broken.” “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” “To douchebags!” he said, gesturing to Brad. “And to girls that break your heart,” he bowed his head to me. His eyes lost focus.
What are some quotes about art and life?
Art inspires, produces an unwillingness to settle for what we have and a desire for something better. It is the product and producer of creative activity, change; it is essential for continuous development. – Russell L. Ackoff, American organizational theorist, consultant, and professor. 3.
What are some of the best quotes in the world?
“If you cannot hold me in your arms, then hold my memory in high regard. And if I cannot be in your life, then at least let me live in your heart.” “I threw his framed picture off my balcony just to hear my heart break.” “I think perhaps I will always hold a candle for you – even until it burns my hand.