How do you turn on a Samsung Galaxy S3?
How to turn it on?
- Press and hold the Power button located on the right side of the phone for about 3 seconds.
- Unlock the screen by slide the phone’s screen upward with your finger.
- If you use a PIN, then here you will be prompted to enter your PIN. So, enter your PIN.
- Tap on the OK button.
- Now your phone will turn on.
Where is the power button on a Samsung Galaxy S3?
Before starting to remove the power button on your Samsung Galaxy S3, we recommend that you turn it off. To do this, press down on the power button on the right side of the phone, then confirm on the pop-ups on the screen.
Why won’t my Samsung S3 turn on?
Step 2: If your device won’t turn on no matter how many times you press the power button, remove the battery and then hold the power button down. This is to drain any electricity stored in the components on the phone. Place the battery back in the device and then trying powering on.
How do I turn on my Samsung phone without the power button?
How to restart phone without power button
- Plug the Phone into an electric or USB charger.
- Enter Recovery Mode and reboot the phone.
- “Double-tap to wake” and “Double-tap to sleep” options.
- Scheduled Power ON/OFF.
- Power Button to Volume Button app.
- Find the professional phone repair provider.
How do you switch on Samsung phone if power button is not working?
How do I turn my screen on without the power button?
Here are several ways to unlock and wake up your screen without a power button.
- Automatically Have Your Phone Wake Up or Sleep.
- Take Advantage of Your Phone’s Biometric Sensors.
- Double Tap to Lock and Unlock Android.
- Wave to Unlock and Lock Your Phone.
- Explore Your Phone’s Other Built-In Gestures.
How do I switch from power button to volume button?
Volume key shortcut
- Start an app: Press and hold both volume keys.
- Switch between apps: Press and hold both volume keys. When the shortcut menu opens, select the app that you want to use.
- Choose which apps start with the volume key shortcut: Press and hold both volume keys.
How do I soft reset my Galaxy S3?
If your Gear is unresponsive, please press and hold the Home key (Power key) for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
Where is the power button on the Samsung Galaxy S3?
The power button on my Samsung galaxy s3 is located at the upper right side of the phone, and is super sensitive to the lightest touch.
How to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone?
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S3 1 To unlock your Samsung Galaxy S3, you need to switch your phone OFF first. 2 Once your phone is powered off, press and hold these three keys at the same time:Volume UPPowerHomeYou need… 3 Once the Samsung logo has appeared, release the Power key while still holding down the… See More….
How to remove password, PIN, pattern on Samsung Galaxy S3?
Step 2: Once you connect your phone to your computer, you’ll see a screen like the one illustrated below. Click on Start . Step 3: To remove the password, PIN, pattern or fingerprint follow the screenshot below to switch your phone to “Download Mode”. Once your phone is in “Download Mode”, click on “Start”.