What is the best neighborhood to live in Tampa FL?
9 Best Neighborhoods in Tampa | (2021) Where to Live in Tampa
- Downtown Tampa – Best Amenities in Town.
- Palma Ceia – Safest Among Tampa Neighborhoods.
- Beach Park – An Affluent Neighborhood in Tampa.
- Hyde Park – Popular Community for Families.
- Westshore – Among Most Affordable Neighborhoods in Tampa.
Where do professionals live in Tampa?
The majority of young professionals in Tampa are clustered in Hyde Park, SoHo, Downtown Tampa, and Channelside. These are great areas for work and play, giving residents easy access to a plethora of office buildings, restaurants, shopping centers, bars, and nightclubs.
Who is the richest person in Tampa FL?
Ronald Wanek led the Bay area’s billionaires landing at No. 451. The Ashley Furniture founder has an estimated net worth of $6 billion, according to Forbes. Wanek’s net worth shot up between 2020 and 2021, growing from $2 billion.
How many millionaires live in Tampa Florida?
Tampa Bay Times – There are 383,290 millionaires living in… | Facebook.
Where should I live in Tampa in my 20s?
If you’re looking for hot spots for singles and young professionals, check out these five top Tampa neighborhoods!
- Channel District.
- Courier City-Oscawana.
- Historic Ybor.
- North Hyde Park.
Where do millionaires live in Tampa?
According to the most recent census data, Parkland Estates looks to be the richest Tampa neighborhood to live in.
Is Tampa a great place to live?
Tampa ranked 12th on the Top 100 Best Places to Live list in America list for 2019 based on factors such as economics, housing, amenities, and more.
What is the most expensive neighborhood in Tampa?
Most Expensive Neighborhoods In Tampa, FL
- Davis Island. Population 3,796.
- Beach Park. Population 3,781. 39 %
- Golf View. Population 1,427. 37 %
- Swann Estates. Population 1,851. 35 %
- Macdill Afb Area. Population 2,066. 32 %
- Culbreath. Population 1,712. 31 %
- Cory Lake Isles. Population 4,484. 30 %
- Harbour Island. Population 3,273. 26 %
What areas of Tampa are bad?
The 8 Worst Neighborhoods Of Tampa, Florida
- Downtown. Population: 1,897.
- Historic Ybor. Population: 1,999.
- East Ybor. Population: 1,145.
- Drew Park. Population: 1,613.
- Highland Pines. Population: 1,170.
- Sulphur Springs. Population: 11,408.
- Ybor City. Population: 5,216.
- North Tampa. Population: 7,465. Violent Crime Rate Per 100K: 1,162.
Which is the most affluent area of Tampa?
Among the most affluent neighborhoods in Tampa, the area of Beach Park is mostly residential except for a handful of local businesses along the northern border of the community. It is a popular area for people over the age of 40 years old with a quiet aura about the streets.
Where are the richest places to live in Florida?
The neighborhoods which made our list have the highest per-capita income in Florida, as determined by the U.S. Census Bureau. Read on to learn a little about places in Florida where the wealthy, and often famous, call home. Fisher Island is a barrier island, three miles offshore from mainland Florida.
Which is the most expensive ZIP code in Tampa?
Tampa’s ZIP Code 33606 is among the six bay area ZIPs in which at least 10 percent of the homes are worth $1 million or more. This Davis Islands home sold in January for $6.275 million.
Which is the safest neighborhood in Tampa Florida?
As one of the most exclusive and best neighborhoods in Tampa, the community of Palma Ceia is also the safest you’ll find across the city. Boasting a low crime rate, people living in Palma Ceia enjoy peace of mind both in their homes and outside.