Who were the main leaders of ww2?
The Allied powers were led by Winston Churchill (United Kingdom); Joseph Stalin (Soviet Union); Charles de Gaulle (France); and Franklin D. Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman (United States). The Axis powers were led by Adolf Hitler (Germany), Benito Mussolini (Italy), and Hideki Tojo (Japan).
Who was the best military leader in ww2?
George S. Patton Jr.: “Old Blood and Guts” was America’s best field commander of World War II. He led the 3d Army in an astonishing “race across France” (1944) and then overwhelmed Germany in a “blitzkrieg in reverse.”
Who were the 4 dictators of ww2?
The chief leaders were Adolf Hitler of Germany, Benito Mussolini of Italy, and Hirohito of Japan.
Who were the toughest soldiers in history?
Top 10 Greatest Warrior Groups in History
- Ninjas (12th Century AD–1868 AD)
- The Spartans (6th Century BC–4th Century BC)
- British SAS (1 July 1941–Present)
- Maori Warriors (1280 AD–1872 AD)
- 6 Rare and Unique Eye Colors.
- Mongol Warriors (1206 AD–1687 AD)
- 2021 Free International Writing Entry Contests.
Who was the worst general in ww2?
He is best known for his failure in handling of the Battle of Kasserine Pass, leading to America’s worst defeat of World War II, for which he was relieved of his command….
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1907–1946|
Who is the cruelest dictator in history?
Here are the 6 most brutal leaders in modern history.
- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945)
- Joseph Stalin (1878-1953)
- Pol Pot (1925-1998)
- Heinrich Himmler (1900-1945)
- Saddam Hussein (1937-2006)
- Idi Amin (1952-2003)
What was the most feared army in history?
Here are some of the most powerful armies in history.
- The Roman Army: The Roman Army famously conquered the Western world over a period of a few hundred years.
- The Mongol Army.
- Ottoman Army.
- Nazi German Army.
- The Soviet Army.
- United States.