How do you save YouTube videos offline on iPhone?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
Can I save downloaded YouTube videos on iPhone?
YouTube is pretty strict about its stance on not allowing downloads of its videos. As soon as the video window shrinks down, tap and hold your finger on the video window itself. After a moment, a menu will appear. Tap either “Download” or “Download As” and the video will be saved within the app.
How do I save a video on my iPhone to watch offline?
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad is connected to Wi-Fi or your mobile network.
- Open the Google Play Movies & TV app .
- Tap Library.
- Next to a movie or TV episode, tap Download .
How can I save YouTube videos to my iPhone camera roll?
#1 Video Downloader Browser
- Step 1: Install the app.
- Step 2: Open YouTube.
- Step 3: Save the video.
- Step 4: Save to camera roll.
- Step 1: To start with, install Dr.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your pc with a cable.
- Step 3: The Phone Manager will automatically detect your phone and then go to the Videos tab.
How do I download YouTube videos using cellular data?
How to download videos using Mobile Data?
- In the YouTube app, tap on the profile icon on the top right corner.
- Now go to Settings > Background and downloads.
- Here, just toggle the “Download over Wi-Fi only” to off.
Where do YouTube videos download to on iPhone?
To view videos or playlists that have been downloaded, you need to tap Downloads in the Library tab of the YouTube mobile app.
How do you download videos to your iPhone?
How to download a video from Safari to your iPhone
- Copy the URL of the video.
- In Safari, go to DownVids.net.
- Paste the URL in the box.
- Set the file type to . mp4 and video quality to Full HD (1080p).
- Tap Download.
- Tap Download this Video > Download.
Which app is best for downloading YouTube videos iPhone?
Part 1. Top 5 YouTube Downloader Apps for iPhone
- iDownloader. iDownloader is a good app to download YouTube videos to iPhone.
- Video Saver PRO+ You can also use Video Saver PRO+ to directly download media to your iPhone.
- TubeMate. TubeMate is an app for Android and iPhone users.
- YTD Download.
How can I download YouTube videos directly to my phone?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
How do I download YouTube videos to my camera roll 2020?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
Is there a way to download YouTube videos to watch offline?
You can even save a YouTube video for offline viewing while watching, you just need to tap on the Download button (down arrow) below the video title. In this case, also, YouTube will ask you to choose the video quality. Once the download is complete, you will see a View button at the bottom.
How to watch YouTube videos offline on iPhone?
How to Watch YouTube Videos Offline on iPhone 1 Launch YouTube for iOS. 2 Tap the Library tab at the bottom. 3 Tap Offline Videos underneath the Available Offline heading. 4 Tap a saved video you’d like to watch. See More….
How to save a YouTube video to your iPhone?
To save a video from YouTube to iPhone/iPad with the YouTube App: 1 Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download. 2 Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad. 3 When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
What happens if you save a YouTube video offline?
Certain actions like commenting and liking are unavailable without network connectivity. If you cannot save a video offline, be sure that you’re signed into your YouTube Red account. Also, content owner may have prevented the video from being accessible in offline mode.
How do I delete YouTube videos from my iPhone?
1) Launch YouTube for iOS. 2) Tap the Library button at the bottom. 3) Tap Offline Videos underneath the Available Offline heading. 4) Tap the More icon (it resembles three vertically aligned dots) next to a saved video you wish to delete from the device, then hit Remove from Offline in the menu.